Friday 21 March 2014

THE IRON LADY by Melissa Hilton

THE IRON LADY
by Melissa Hilton
 
 

 The Iron Lady, what can I say about this film.....it's an amazingly well acted piece of political history, a who's who of acting royalty from Meryl Streep to Richard E Grant to the treasure of Jim Broadbent.
It's a moving film that takes you from feeling sorry for Mrs T losing her mind, to wanting to shout at her for not putting her children or husband first.
I've wanted to watch this film for a long time and I wasn't disappointed, it has something fo...r everyone one love, war and boobs.....blink and you'll miss them.
I can honestly say it brought tears to my eyes and made me see the lady I remember on the tv when I was little in a completely different light, if you're expecting a hard hitting political drama you'll be disappointed but if you're looking for a film about a woman to look up to and respect then this it is.
One to watch again


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1007029/?ref_=nv_sr_1

No comments:

Post a Comment